7 Things Every Law Firm Website Needs in Today’s Market
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m PT
First Impressions Matter
Potential clients often equate a law firm’s willingness to adapt to changes in technology with the firm’s willingness to adapt to an ever-evolving legal landscape. If your firm’s website hasn’t been updated in 10 years, guess what kind of message that sends?
For a great first impression, optimization is crucial.
Join the team at TitleTap on December 7, 2022 at 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT for 7 Things Every Law Firm Website Needs in Today’s Market to learn:
- The easiest method to make your website rank higher in Google
- How to get paid faster by driving more consultations online
- How to leverage tools you already use to benefit from a greater competitive advantage online
- The quickest way to collect and publish raving online reviews
- The importance of compliance for legal sites PLUS how to maintain it
- Simple security measures to protect your clients (and your firm)
Modern, turn-key websites (and MORE) from TitleTap!
Your day is filled with helping legal clients. There’s little time leftover to figure out video and blog content, net sheet calculators, or reviews. TitleTap offers a full range of tools and services to put your marketing on autopilot—and your focus back on your clients.
- Closing cost calculator
- Reputation management
- Branded blog and video FAQs
- Email marketing
- PPC advertisements
- Online payment processing
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- “Bottom line” dashboard
Already booked at 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT? Sign up to have the replay sent straight to your inbox.
Fill out the form below to register for the webinar
Join our host for a discussion and Q&A about how they’ve created winning strategies at their companies.
CEO at TitleTap
Dean has a proven track record of creating new markets and organizational growth. He is an innovative problem solver, leader by example and effective communicator with abilities to generate and sustain high level relationships to execute corporate initiatives.
COO at TitleTap
Eliot Dill, Co-Founder and COO of TitleTap, through his experiences has grown passionate about systems, team culture, product lifecycles, customer development, and internet marketing.